Content planning for creative businesses
Let’s make big plans together
We’ve all done it – we’ve stared at a blank screen, piece of paper or canvas and patiently waited for inspiration to strike.
Sometimes that approach can work but try doing that for content marketing and you’ll be tearing your hair out pretty quickly!
Content is something that needs attention every day, so planning it in advance means less time spent staring into space and more time being creative.
My content planning packages give you months’ worth of engaging content ideas, so you know exactly what to write and when.
Planning day and support for 12 months(done-with-you service)
- What’s included?
- 1 x initial discovery call (up to 30 minutes), to find out more about your business and your content goals.
- I will also do my own research about your business and industry, to make sure you get the most from our time together.
- 1 x day together (9:30am to 4pm) (usually in central London or Surrey – I am willing to meet in other locations but travel costs will be added on.)
- Lunch and drinks throughout the day.
- We will work together to brainstorm and plan your content for the next 12 months.
- I will teach you how to generate, source and repurpose content, to save you time.
- You’ll have the opportunity to ask me plenty of questions throughout the day, so that you leave our day with renewed confidence in your ability to produce engaging content that your audience will love!
- PDF plan document for you to follow over the year after our meeting.
- 6 x months of email access to me for follow up questions.
- 12 x monthly accountability check-ins.
- 2 x review calls (up to 45 minutes each) after our planning day, to see how you’re getting on. (usually at 3 and 6 months after our day together)
- 1 x final review call (up to 1 hour) at the end of the 12-month period, to celebrate your successes and look to the future. I will also send you notes after the call.
Some things to remember about your content plan
Obviously, calendars can not take into account any future news items or industry developments. You will have to keep an eye on these yourself, throughout the year to ensure your content makes the most of them.
With all calendars, you will be presented with topics and suggestions for the agreed items and not pre-written content.