Content marketing coaching for creatives
Does producing content take up precious time that you’d rather spend on your creative passion, self-care, travel, family and friends?
Do you feel like there’s so much information about content marketing out there, that trying to figure out what’s right for your business is like trying to swim through treacle?
My content marketing coaching packages help to take away any fear, anxiety, overwhelm or confusion you’re feeling about content.
Together we’ll cut through all the jargon, scaremongering and hype, to find a way with content that feels good to YOU.
Whether it’s for specialist advice, making grand plans or freaking out about the latest Facebook algorithm changes, having someone to guide and mentor you along the way can be priceless.
We can work together on one specific aspect of content marketing or start from scratch with a brand new business. Each package can be tailored to suit your business, whatever stage you’re at.
LowryFind focus through the crowd
- Perfect for – focussing on one or two elements of content marketing in detail, or laying the foundations for a new content strategy.
- We’ll kick things off with a discovery call and some more in-depth questions, to find out exactly where you need my help.
- I will do my own research about your business and industry, to make sure you get the most from our time together.
- Next, we’ll spend half a day (3 hours) or a full day (6 hours) together, in-person or via Zoom, working towards the goals you have for your business.
- You’ll also have plenty of opportunity to ask me questions about content marketing in general, to make sure you go away armed with knowledge and confidence to really get stuck in with your content.
- 4 x weeks of email and voice note access to me for follow-up support is included, whilst you put everything in place.
- Anything else you should know?
- For in-person meetings outside central London or Surrey, travel and/or accommodation costs will be added on.
MonetMake content second nature
- Ideal for – new or existing businesses looking for longer-term support with content marketing.
- Pre-session discovery call to set goals.
- We’ll spend a full day (6 hours) together (in-person or via Zoom), working on what you and your business need.
- As always, I’ll keep things flexible, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to ask me questions, even if it’s not something we planned on covering.
- 12 x weeks of email and voice note access to me for follow-up support is included, whilst you put everything in place.
- 6 x 30-minute calls for questions and accountability to keep you on-track.
- VIP – Audit of existing content (platforms will be agreed on our initial call).
- VIP – Editing and proofreading of up to 4k words per month.
- Anything else you should know?
- For meetings outside central London or Surrey, travel and/or accommodation costs will be added on.
- A payment plan is available, if you’d prefer to pay in instalments.
What to use your coaching sessions for
My coaching packages can be tailored to suit you, but below are some examples of the things we could work on together.
- Creating an image of your ideal customer, so you know who you are talking to with your content.
- Defining your tone of voice and house style to give you consistency.
- Indentifying your ‘why’, to give you a powerful story to tell your audience.
- Setting your brand values and how to communicate them through your content.
- Setting clear content goals to give you direction, purpose and confidence.
- Defining your niche.
- How to generate and source content ideas.
- Repurposing content to give you multiple options and save time.
- Basic SEO for content.
- Boosting your confidence to get out there in front of your audience and share your content proudly.
- Planning content for a specific product or launch.
- Reducing overwhelm and setting a clear strategy for your content creation.
- Getting your content strategy up and running, if you’ don’t currently have one.
- Improving your consistency with content.
Want to save time instantly?
Stop staring at a blank screen or notepad, waiting for inspiration to strike.
Click the button below and you'll get 20 easy-to-use content ideas sent straight to your inbox.