How I can help with your content marketing
My name’s Erin and that’s me, there in that photo.
Like you, I chose my career because I am passionate about creativity.
Since 2003, I have written about music, theatre, food, literature and art, in roles ranging from magazine journalist, to in-house content writer and editor at a luxury concierge service. So, when I took the plunge and became self-employed in 2017, there was no doubt that it was creatives like you that I wanted to help.
I want to see your creativity flourish and show you how content marketing can build trust and engagement with your audience.
But let’s be realistic, your time is precious, right?
Finding the ideas and time for social media and blog posts, videos, infographics, workbooks and more seems impossible. I totally get it but I promise it doesn’t have to be so overwhelming.
I can save you from the clutches of time-consuming content planning, blog writing or even a full website content revamp.
Cast your eyes further down this page to discover some of the benefits of working with me and take a look around to get to know me better and discover how we can work together.
10 benefits of working with me
- Instantly add the knowledge and guidance of 15 years of professional writing experience to your team.
- Together we’ll define clear content goals and establish a strategy to reach them.
- You’ll learn about the wide variety of content options to keep your audience engaged.
- You’ll learn how to create informative and inspiring content that answers your audience’s questions.
- I’ll teach you how to use content to build trust and authority with your audience.
- You’ll free up time and head space to focus on your creative ventures.
- You’ll gain confidence in knowing where to source content ideas and how to present them.
- I’ll become your accountability partner to keep you on track. I don’t just walk away at the end of a project, I’ll check in with you to see the results of your hard work.
- You’ll be able to embrace content and use it to grow your business, your visibility and your network.
- You’ll have a single point of contact for all aspects of the work, from start to finish. So you can rest assured I will be 100% invested in your project.